Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kei (Dirty pair flash)

• Himiko (Getbackers)

• Aisha (Outlaw star)

• Total voters
yea but the theard should have been about just one seire of something. not just the best anime girl ever there are way to many, and all the shows up the top are abit old too.

Well, my absolute favourite Anime girl is obious... UKITSU!!
You should hear me on IRC going on about her :wink:

But from this selection.... It's Ashia! This Ctarl Ctarl just kicks ass and she have multiple personalities...
E.g. Air-headed while in the waitress business, sinister in battle and sly when Gene tries to perv on her :lol:

Defiantly Ryoko, the Tenchi series are great, and Ryoko was always my favourite character out of all of them, though i do like like most of the characters

I can't think of a favourite at the moment, i'll have to post again later. Out of the list I choose young Chiyo because she's so sweet and small.

I love the way you say you researched for this poll!!

None of them are my favourites either! My favourite female is my user name sake - Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yuugi and Usagi Tsukino comes a close second. :D

Any Ghibli protagonist ^_^ . Probably Kiki above all others because witches are cool aren't they.

Don't sweat it about the poll... in fact, you may consider simply not having one with threads like this in the future. Even if everyone's favorite anime series could be fitted into a 10 option poll, getting the right character from each to represent said series would also be next to impossible!

For the purposes of the Poll, I voted Chiyo for class-president (though Sakaki is probably my favorite).

There is a blatent lack of Lunamaria Hawke and Emma Sheen here... pollwise though, I'd have to pick Ruri - she always made me laugh.

Though i voted for Rei...my favourite ain't there....i mean....Sakaki from Azumanga or Faye valentine would get my vote if they where there...but they ain't...so Rei it is...

Back