Votes: 0 0.0%
  • magkaizer z

• Eva unit one

• Tallguese

• Total voters
I voted for Tallgeese, but where are the RX-78, Zeta, Turn A, Freedom, the VF-1A Valkyrie, YF-21 Valkyrie, Gaogaigar, blah blah blah... </pedantic mecha fan>

i voted for EVA but only becoause there was a limite chose i would have chose freedom from gundam seed if it was there tho..

EVA 01 all the way i'm afraid - nothing can match it in terms of sheer awesomeness. there is always the Arbalest from FMP!, which is a great piece of kit in that it has a Lambda Driver and actually looks like a 'true to life' weapon that wouldn't look out of place in reality.

EDIT: although it's not anime per se, don't forget the ep of Futurama where Bender gets to be the height of a skyscraper..."i'm a BIG robot!!!"

Even though in the strictest sense, EVA Unit-01 isn't a robot, it is still far and away the coolest on that list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well id only consider 3 of them 'Giant Robots', the rest are considered 'Real Robots' alothough most people dont know the differance.

The best Gaint Robot was without a doubt Getter Robo and the best Real Robot is the VF-22S Strumvogel II from Macross

Out of the list id pick Gekiganger because i havent seen Dai Guard and i cant figure out 'magkaizer z' is supposed to be Mazinger Z or MazinKaiser or something else :?

Back