FF:U (Final Fantasy: Unlimited)

Really found it dull myself , only series ive bought the first dvd of and disliked it so much I didnt want to get the second disc. However some people seem to enjoy it, and if you enjoy it thats all that matters!

I'm not a fan, although I've seen some of it. I think the widespread dislike of it seams to the fact that a great series of games known for their great plots was misrepresented as a shallow anime series with good graphics.

I watched a few of it, then I realized well I'm this far into it, something good might happened.. and No. I quit.

I got upto episode 20 or so, then gave up after I could'nt p2p anymore episodes...

So, I never got to see what ever happened after that kid captures the crew, or what the hell the kid wanted to do with Omega... so sad...

I admit, the idea of having capsuals for a gun to summon is an awsome idea, but, having an all-powerful-near-undestroyable characters/bosses somewhat ruins the coolness of the series...

It does have its twists, the 3d isnt all that great, and I found it not an all bad anime...

Last edited by a moderator:
brynthaboss said:
i like it but i thought it was going to be so much better. one of the main reasons ive kept faith is because im a FF fanatic.

Have you seen Legend of the Crystals? That was slighty better, although it was still really average in most respects.

i never seen Legend of Crystals? ( slightly better huh?) The real reason i kept watching was those great chocobos.. Love Them !!

I'm really glad I didn't buy this on DVD (my brother did, ha ha!!!). I found it to be the most boring anime I have ever seen. I didn't like how the ending left you hanging about what happens to the two kids.

Back