Fightstar the anime fans?

Fightstar are shocking. I was there at leeds festival when the got bottled to hell just because nobody likes them sept the old busted fans. Any true hardcore fans hate them all the emo's hate them and I just dislike him and their music.

ZAFF said:
Fightstar are shocking. I was there at leeds festival when the got bottled to hell just because nobody likes them sept the old busted fans. Any true hardcore fans hate them all the emo's hate them and I just dislike him and their music.
I would have given them a bit of respect if they had kept the DBZ video, but now they are just another one of the many bands i don't like, though i suppose they are still using Evangelion as album inspiration :?

oh yes very much so from what I've heard. In fact, one of their tracks "Lost Like Tears in the Rain" is based on Evangelion.

Chibi Yosho said:
"Lost Like Tears in the Rain" is such an amazing song! I always play it. Wow, I never knew it was based on Evangelion though.

Umm, well, the last line IS "It's Neon Genesis!" <3 and if you listen to it in context to Evangelion it is kinda plausible.

JAKEMAN said:
i have seen the fightstar video are there two versions coz the one i saw on kerrang did have dbz stuff in it
I guess there must be, or something, anyway i guess i will have a look out for it on the music channels. I will also have to find that song 'Lost like Tears in the Rain', though not having seen Eva yet the title reminds me more of Blade Runner :lol:

Ok ok, so I was wrong. Just seen the DBZ version on Kerrang myself.

Still, it's awsome to know that they are such big fans. I already liked their music, but now I like them even more. :)

Back