Figure discussion/picture thread

I'm super hype for GSC's Shinobu, was semi-worried they wouldn't do one, but I guess I'm not quite finished buying Bakemono figures just yet.

On that note, received GSC's Mayoi recently, as well as Pixtone's Touhou set. Apart from that, I have kind of lost track of where I am and need to work out what preorders I have and where...

Can't see what that is, Clouded, different link?

Received Miku Append the other day, absolutely stunning figure in about as classy a box as you will find. Maybe the first figure I've got where I thought it would look as good on display in the box as it will outside it.

Whew...got all my pre-orders for November sorted and paid for...

So November's Pre-orders are...

^For a single package^

^For the 2nd package^

^For the 3rd package^

^And is waiting in the post^

Paid for Hoshii Miki as well but i've set her shipping as EMS so that will be slightly more expensive than usual

Altogether i think that sets me back around £352 which includes all shipping :eek:

Anyway, might up date this thread with some new pics of recent figures i've bought over the last few months as it seems to have been awhile since i last did an update 8)

So here we go with the first update! Just the 4 figures to show off today...

First one up is Good Smile Company's re-release of Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid

----
Next up is Infinite Stratos one and only Charlotte Dunois by Media Factory

----
Some Prize figures are up next by Sega

First one is Kawashima Minami

...followed by Houjou Ayano

Both of them are from the anime series called Moshidora

I should hopefully have some more pictures up in the coming days to show off....it does take time unfortunately :roll:

Great stuff man, I really wish I had a better camera (although perhaps not to the level of yours, as at that stage I wouldn't be doing it justice) to take some more detailed pictures with. GSC's Miku is gorgeous, but I need to cut down on my Miku-buying in general, I think. ^^;

Having got some cash for Christmas, I decided it was time to buy my first figure in ages. There were a few that interested me, including that Yamada from Working! one I mentioned a few pages back, but in the end it had to be this. I mean, dat face.

I will now avoid this thread because it makes me want to spend too much money ;_;

Awesome choice, I just got my shipping email for the same figure. :)

Stay in this thread though, I mean you have to order the ~memories~ version of Kirino at the very least, right? RIGHT?!

ilmaestro said:
Stay in this thread though, I mean you have to order the ~memories~ version of Kirino at the very least, right? RIGHT?!
They would go well together, but I don't like Kirino quite enough to buy a figure of her :-/

Down to business: Wub

I don't wanna take her out yet, lest I clumsily drop her and chip the paint or something equally retarded. For some reason I was expecting a larger box, even though it's a fairly small scale figure of a small character sitting down. All my other figures came in huuuge boxes.

And the package somehow managed to evade the evil glare of customs. I didn't think I could be any more joyous after a certain Frenchman's triumphant return last night, but this week just keeps on giving.

I recently got the Revoltech movie Optimus Prime from this site called AmiAmi or something. It was about £23 exlcuding p+p and nearly 30 with, but that's still WAY cheaper than most other stores, closest is hlj, but I got burned on customs with them last time. I was afraid I might this time but fortunately no.

He's pretty badass looking, comes with 4 different guns which you can combine into an unwieldy supergun (and I mean unwieldy, he struggles to keep his wrist straight for the biggest individual gun. He also comes with his energon blade which is awesome. Only real problem is the ankles. He's quite top heavy and distinctly wobbly on his feet which makes posing a little difficult sometimes. Still, very cool looking figure =3

Back