Final fantasy XIV news

Tigle

Brigade Leader
For anyone intrested in Final fantasy XIV today was vanafest, an ff11 event by Square enix but at that event they had a playable demo for the alpha build of the game and a new trailer for XIV as well, this will find its way to the net in no time I am sure. But the biggest news is that they finally announced Beta start date, it will begin on march 11 this can only be a good thing as FFXIV was announced for a 2010 release.

So I would have to guess we looking at september to November maybe, anyone anyone know any news about the game thats just come out feel free to share, also whos gonna be getting it I know I am a big fan of FFXI and this looks to domanate that in every shape and form.

I'll be getting it :)

Also won a chocobo beret in the trivia and a rank 5 in the nomad mog bonanza. Pretty good Vanafest for me in every respect!

R

Wow indeed, I would have took part but I quit just a few months back, although looking at some of the updates it seems I left a little to soon, well no matter, FF 13 out soon and should hold over till 14.

Back