Finding a Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popster

Brigade Leader
After a couple of half-hearted attempts over the past few months, I think a straightforward 'missing persons' post would be appropriate in order to try and track down a friend.

In short, the story is this. For several years I worked on anime websites with a friend from Wales called Hugh, also using the alias ‘Mesamune’. We first met when I signed up to help with his ‘DBZ Circuit’ website about 4-5 years ago. A few sites followed this, the main ones being ‘Orient Express’ and ‘DVD Anime’ which was affiliated with AUK News for a time. For a variety of uninteresting reasons, I lost Hugh’s contact details quite some time ago and have not been in contact with him for what must be approaching a year now.

I wouldn’t presume to be so lucky as to think Hugh might read this post; that would be too easy. But if anyone knows or knew of Hugh/Mesamune and has any information regarding contact details, it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Andrew

I last spoke to Hugh a year ago and fell out of contact once he left for university; apparently his new MSN address is [email protected] (though I haven't got around to re-adding him myself). Don't worry, I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere - he's a creator like me, and we don't sit on our hands for long ;)

Also, I noticed this site in my referral logs during Jan and February:
http://orientexpress-cc.blogspot.com/

Not sure if it was you or Hugh who set up this site, but it's nice to see none the less.

Anyway, please PM me if you want to talk some more since this is a fairly public forum for such a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back