Gears of War 2 Announced

Zen 2nd

School Idol
Yep, get ready for more action with the COG team.

You either hate or love this game.

They have it scheduled for a November 2008 release.

It will be interesting to see what new ideas they can bring to the game. From what I saw of the video, interlocking chainsaws seems grand and with Marcus flipping his lancer upside down and piercing the Locust with the chainsaw and then dragging it upwards seems pretty sweet :D

Zen 2nd said:

It will be interesting to see what new ideas they can bring to the game. From what I saw of the video, interlocking chainsaws seems grand and with Marcus flipping his lancer upside down and piercing the Locust with the chainsaw and then dragging it upwards seems pretty sweet :D

Yeah i saw the trailer not to long ago, was great. Was the November date set for US and UK? As i thought it was just the US.

Also may as well Give it a mention, but Mario Kart Wii is set to be released here on April the 11th, which is worth waiting for as well.

I'm not surprised this game will be getting a sequel, it was one of the 360's selling points and with a PC version packed with extras released too, it had a big enough audience to bring out a 2nd game for the fans

Arbalest said:
Zen 2nd said:

Yeah i saw the trailer not to long ago, was great. Was the November date set for US and UK? As i thought it was just the US.

Also may as well Give it a mention, but Mario Kart Wii is set to be released here on April the 11th, which is worth waiting for as well.

Mario Karts here in April!! :D:D *Yay*

Not very surprising considering Cliff Bleszinkski (wow, I totally butchered his surname) said it would be a trilogy and the previous GoW was a huge success.

I played a little bit of GoW, and it was great; visually stunning, too. So, more of it can only be a good things, right?

GOW is a visual orgasm, but the gameplay I just wasn't feelin' and I'll play pretty much any game. I'm willing to give it another try though, depending if you do more than hide behind stuff and shoot.

Back