GET BACKERS

JAKEMAN

Stand User
i absolutly love get backers i think everyone should see this

the characters are great the comedy is the funniest i have seen since excel saga

i love the music in getbackers, i really love the 2nd ending for get backers, for some reason it makes me think of sambe de amigo and tacos lol

I've only seen the first two volumes, but imo Get Backers is a solid and fun series, but nothing spectacular. Although it's enjoyable to watch, something seems a little off to me, the characters' emotional reactions often seem way out of proportion to events , and the music doesn't really do anything for me. Still, at five episodes per disc it's pretty good value.

I've seen up to volume 4 and I love it! (Just waiting for much needed funding for further volumes :lol: ).
I can't say I find it that hilarious mind you! It's amusing at times (esp when Ginji goes chibi!), but does get far more serious after volume 2!
Kazuki is my favourite character, he's yummy :wink: That's the one thing you can't fault this show for, it's full of wonderful characters!!
I'm not keen on the op & ed songs and for some reason, I prefer the English dub over the Japanese soundtrack :?

when Ginji goes chibi is one of the best part of this serie so funny.cant wait till i get the 4th vol now. and the new opening should be coming up soon to :)

Back