Ghost In The Shell Innocence dub news

Mangaminx

Stand User
According to DVD Times, Richard Epcar, the voice of Batou in Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex has contacted them stating that he will be adapting and directing the English dub of the Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence movie.

Epcar is quoted as saying "This is going to be big news for anime fans because they all but gave up on a dub of 'Innocence'. But we have already begun post-production and will begin recording in September. I will be using the cast from 'Stand Alone Complex'"

Manga UK are releasing the film to UK cinema's from 28th October 2005, a DVD release is set to follow in the new year.

Sounds good to me! Whats innocents about does it follow on from the 1st film or is it an entirely new film altogether? The 1st GitS film was awesome and i probably enjoyed it more that Akira so i have high hopes for the second film...well if someone can clear up the details of the story. :D

I'm glad the dub is definetely confirmed, I actually prefer it to the original. Richard Epcar and Crispin Freeman do a great job and Batou and Togusa.

Back