GHOST IN THE SHELL SAC 1st and 2nd Gig Boxsets

ActionMaxen

Brigade Leader
I'm selling my Ghost in the Shell 1st and 2nd gig boxsets (the complete first and second season) They come in artboxes and each have 7 dvds in thin packs in them (for a total of 14 discs). They are the official region 2 release. The second boxset is also still sealed!

I want £50 for them both and ill cover the postage

Cheers

HI

Yes i accept paypal, i could ship to portugal but id have to have £6 towards postage as it will obviously cost me extra

Thanks

I'm so glad bumperboy gave up. I've just got my first and second gig boxes. If he advertised both of them as new, none would've doubted... but wait, yes second gig was new - it was even sealed :)

I'm glad I've got them ^_^

what???? I haven't given up on them. I paid for them!!! And I'm waiting for them for 2 months. I guess we are going to have some problems here...

Yeap. here are the details:

To: Bumperboy (Online)
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:00 pm
Subject: Photo Quote message
HI

photo sent, if you can send the payment of £56 to [email protected] that will be great

Many thanks!

Payment

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (ID #7F577038LK3144702)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
Jun. 5, 2007 Payment To Andrew Fairs Completed ... -£56.00 GBP

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jun. 5, 2007 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details €84.78 EUR
Jun. 5, 2007 Currency Conversion Completed Details -€84.78 EUR
Jun. 5, 2007 Currency Conversion Completed Details £56.00 GBP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Andrew Fairs
Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-£56.00 GBP

Conversion From:
-€84.78 EUR
Conversion To:
£56.00 GBP
Exchange Rate:
1 Euro = 0.660552 Pounds Sterling

Date:
Jun. 5, 2007
Time:
15:30:06 PDT
Completed

Contact that guy first show him this if he doesn't respond or argues that he didn't know or anything else get on to the company,though it maybe to late.

Btw why did you leave it two months before checking up on this?

Looks like you've been had Bumperboy, maybe you should stick with companies instead of buying from other people. I know it sounds harsh but these things happen >_>. And yes why did you leave it for 2 months?

I only buy occasionally from other people, and with people who've been around a long time and have a high presence in the forum. DaveMustain, for example.

Bumperboy:

According to his forum account, his e-mail address is [email protected] - try contacting him there and be polite. I know that may be hard to do, but you're more likely to get a response if you come across as calm and reasonable.

From what I've seen of him on this board, ActionMaxen isn't out to rip people off, so it's more likely there has been a simple mistake in communication. I might be wrong about that - so if you haven't heard from him by Saturday, I suggest complaining to Paypal (or whoever you used to transfer the money) - which will possibly refund your money but also flag his account as dodgy.

When the DVD Pacific customer DB was hacked, I had nearly £400 stolen from my account but a simple phone call with my bank saw my money returned and card numbers etc reset.

I didn't let it be for 2 months. I've checked with him every single week. first it was a simple error with the shipping addresses. (1 month). after that it was the bad weather in UK, last one was the post office strike. I've sent him a private message. If i don't get a reply asap, i will ask for a refund from Paypal.

Back