Greetings from a Duck

Scrapped Ducky

Hikikomori
Hello everyone!

I'm an obessive anime junkie from Singapore who's very interested in learning more about the UK anime/manga scene. How obessive am I? Well, I studied samurai and ninja anime as part of my post-grad work. Yep. Plus my friends feel I look like one of those rather daft female characters that exist only in the anime realm. That's why I'm called Scrapped Ducky. A weird combination between the silly Scrapped Princess and erm...a duck. Yes.

Hope it'll be fun here!

Hi there! Welcome!

Hope you get on well with the guys here, they're a good bunch! If you've questions about the UK anime scene, then all you need do is ask!

:D

Salutations Scrapped Ducky (cute name ^_^ and nice avatar) and welcome to the forums, where you can impart on us your knowledge, and we'll do the best we can to help you learn about our anime scene.

I hope you have a good time here.

Re: Hee

Scrapped Ducky said:
I like the idea of someone who is apparently daft and innocuous being the trigger of the apocalypse *evil grin*

She's a fantastic character and can`t really hold it against the cutie that she going cause the end of the world. Really do love the Scrapped Princess series at present . :p

Back