Greetings!

fullmetalrose

Brigade Leader
Hello everyone!

My name is Rose and I live nr Gloucester, working in Bristol currently.

I’m relatively new to the anime/manga world though I did grow up watching ‘Thundercats’, ‘Count Duckula’, ‘Danger Mouse’ and the like! FILM4 did an anime month last year and enabled me to watch films like ‘Spirited Away’, seeing anime in a new light. At the same time a friend of mine who loves anime introduced me to her favourite: ‘Fullmetal Alchemist’, lending me her manga books. They were addictive and it has become a firm fave of mine! We went last weekend to the London Expo event, and I learnt a lot about anime/manga (well considering I knew next to nothing before!), the UK’s position, and meeting fans! It was a wonderful experience.

As a result, voila! Here I am, eager to see/read and learn more about this art. Been googling away at various anime pages, reading reviews and news articles, and stumbled across this site!

At 24 I'm feeling a bit like a later-comer to the anime/manga world!
:oops:

hey hey and welcome to the forums! If you want any recommendations as to what to watch/read, just ask.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and become active. There are lots of knowledge floating around.

Hi2u. Nice introduction, seems you also caught onto one of the most popular series around, FMA. Which is quite good seeing as you'll have a lot to talk about with the majority of members on the series. Hope you learn more by browsing through topics here, and getting the overall gist of things.

Back