Greetings

Macross G

Brigade Leader
Hi everyone , I thought I better introduce myself, so here's a little info about me, i am male ,23 years old, fairly new to anime (so please excuse any
misinformation) my intrests include Pubs , Anime (of course), computer games and Music.
Music. My fav animes are Noir,Macross Plus,Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone
Complex, Perfect Blue and Hellsing.

So hello to everyone!

Welcome to the forums! it's been said already but i'll say it again - you have great taste in anime! :D hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the forum Eclectic, very good taste in anime there, especial perfect blue, i agree with you and paul on this one, its excelent.

Just thought I mention the i've changed my username to Rockatronic (i was
Eclectic).I know you may not care but I thought it would be polite to inform
you.(Just incase you thought I was someone new that started posting without
introduing themselves.)

Hey there, Macross Plus big favourite of mine 'And you know what you never returned? That Guns Live CDV that I loaned to you that one time, you thief!' classic Isamu line. Have fun on the forums

I have changed my username again (because I got fed up with my old one)
Just thought I should let you know.(Just Incase you thought it may be a new member posting)

Hello, nice name there. It's mean said many times before, but i'm obliged to target your great taste, Macross and Noir especially, but also Perfect Blue and Stand Alone Complex. I do like Hellsing also.

Hi!

Of course, we all have interests outside of anime,,,don't we...??? I like pubs too, they are great. Don't forget to check out the new "Count Of Monte Cristo", the new Gonzo epic!

Back