• Yoh Asakura (shaman king)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wally Tusket (Ultimate muscle)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupus Inu said:
If Grimmjow gets through... -facepalm- There's far better characters.
True but I for one (sadly) haven't seen many of the others in action. My decision is limited and there are indeed far better characters.

:roll:

Indeed, it's not like Grimmjow is a TERRIBLE character, but he doesn't even develop, all he wants to do is fight and beat Ichigo ALL THE TIME. Which is pretty boring. Characters like Yoh Asakura deserve the vote more.

Like I haven't seen someones life dedicated to killing Ichigo before, lol. Still time yet like.
If we're talking bleach and just wanting to fight Ichigo then Kenpachi Zaraki is far superior. Well that's just my opinion but I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.

There's more to just wanting to fight and beat Ichigo with Kenpachi, I mean, he even assisted Ichigo at first when we assumed he was evil, so there's more to him than "I'M GOING TO GO OUT MY WAY TO CONSTANTLY FIGHT ICHIGO LIKE FOUR TIMES." Decent fights, but that only takes a character so far.

Oh yeah, I know there's more to Kenpachi like, which is why he's far superior. Plus he has Yachiru, I wish I had a Yachiru T_T

Grimmjow's character may have only gone so far at the moment but there's still time for his story-line to evolve. It mite all get thrown up in the air, Who knows (well I don't at least). Mite be a while untill we see him again like. FILLER ATTACK!!!

Go Ginko.

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be voting for the underdog in every contest?

ayase said:
Go Ginko.

Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be voting for the underdog in every contest?

I think I might be joining you there. It seems voting for anyone with depth and character is not going to work.

Ouch, it's a tricky one! Grimmjow is a kick ass Espada, but then there's Yoh Asakura who's extremely underated... and Shikimaru isn't half bad, either. Meh, I think I'll go for the character from my favourite Anime/Manga: Franky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back