• Gene Starwind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lelouch Lamperouge

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did it... I voted after some contemplating.
I decided to go for the most logical between 4 of my fav:
Alexander Anderson, Chrono, Gene and Lelouch.

Well, Chrono can turn into a bad-ass devil, but his normal devil form is weaker and he needs a contract.
Lelouch controls an army... But this isn't war-games, so unless he uses Geass, he's easy pickings.
Anderson is a scary, psychotic and is a regenerator. That's fantastic in close quarters. And was my favourite...

But when Gene uses a bazooka or his kool gun, you have hardly any chance getting up. Besides, if Twilight Suzuka cant beat him, then Alex would have trouble too. ;)

Go, go Starwind!

Lelouch said:
Ace for me, Though i like Lelouch.
You see? Lelouch voted for Ace!!!! people should follow his example!! :D (BTW, I didn't nominate Ace, case your wondering..) :D

Cute cosplayer!

I want Medicine Seller to win but voted for Harima as I thought it would be less of a wasted vote given the Geass fan tidal wave and relative obscurity of the awesome Mononoke/Ayakashi :/

R

Rui said:
Cute cosplayer!

I want Medicine Seller to win but voted for Harima as I thought it would be less of a wasted vote given the Geass fan tidal wave and relative obscurity of the awesome Mononoke/Ayakashi :/

R
Hey, I'm a Geass fan-boy... (Wait, that sounded pathetically childish.)
I didn't vote for Lelouch, although I worship his originality. Well, that's how I see him anyways.

I of course voted for Ace from One Piece he is by far the strongest charcter in this battle and he is just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back