GXP Boxset

megagold5

Straw Hat Pirate
I have been waiting for the release of the Tenchi Muyo GXP boxset for a while now. I was going to order it today, as today is its release date, but after checking both amazon and play, it appears to have become unavaliable. Has the release been pushed back? The boxset is still not even mentioned on the revelation films website.... :?

Yeah its been delayed, I have been waiting for this release, I hate it when its pushed back like that and no one informs anyone else

Due to circumstances beyond our control, unfortunately FUNimation have had to pull the release of Tenchi Muyo GXP from Revelation's release schedule indefinitely.

We will be sure to keep you informed should the situation change and apologise to all who were looking forward to the release.

Revelation Films.

I normally buy region 1, the only reason I was gonna get this region 2 was because the region 1 boxset has 2 versions, edited and uncut and its really hard to figure out which one you are buying...

megagold5 said:
I normally buy region 1, the only reason I was gonna get this region 2 was because the region 1 boxset has 2 versions, edited and uncut and its really hard to figure out which one you are buying...

really? i thought it was all uncut :s

Back