Haruhi Season 2 soon enough?

unellmay said:
Arbalest said:
Basically yeah the whole thing is down to the fact that They never made time to get homework done, so the two weeks kept on repeating itself. Its rather sad i must say, the chapter is shorter than a lot of them, and yet they decide to just show it as 6+ episodes, it is, to say the least, stupid. At most, it should have been 2.

@unellmay: what plane? of existance or as in the flying machine? ;p

You know there this plane in one of the episodes
If it wasn't in the book then it honestly makes me believe the ending would be different

I used my common sense and didn't watch any of the endless eight episodes, it was my plan to skip it really and just move onto the next new episodes....that won't be happening now. I'll take another read of the chapter to see if there is a plane mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
KyoAni have become the Sony of anime.

They think everyone will buy it because of the name and word of mouth, and proceed to treat fans like ****. There's a limit to what people are going to take. Perhaps 2 episodes being the same would have sufficed, with a 3rd episode showing the resolution. The animation is pretty awful at times too. I was watching the first season last night and couldn't believe season 1 was the first season.

However, this ******** just shows how much KyoAni overrate themselves and Haruhi. They'd better not pull this stunt with FMP.

Maxon said:
KyoAni have become the Sony of anime.

They think everyone will buy it because of the name and word of mouth, and proceed to treat fans like ****. There's a limit to what people are going to take. Perhaps 2 episodes being the same would have sufficed, with a 3rd episode showing the resolution. The animation is pretty awful at times too. I was watching the first season last night and couldn't believe season 1 was the first season.

However, this ******** just shows how much KyoAni overrate themselves and Haruhi. They'd better not pull this stunt with FMP.

I hope they do
then you'll know how I feel :cry:

They won't. FMP is such an odd title for KyoAni to still have. BONES or Sunrise really should try to get a hold of that one.

Maxon said:
Clouded said:
The only good thing about Endless 8 is seeing the different swimming outfits....
I liked Haruhi's Cheongsam style swimsuit.

I like anything mikuru wears :twisted:

I'm gonna miss endless 8 when it finishes :cry:
It's like they made a whole new show

Endless eight has ended btw
The ending to it was rather well done Considering what it was
I'm gonna get the dvds just cause I'm that insane :D

speaking of which, has kadokawa stopped putting up the episodes?
I feel kind of blessed to just be able to enjoy the series, not being able to tell the repeats from the new episodes and avoid that frustration. d:

WHOPPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its raw at the moment

BUT ITS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Cries*

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

deliverhappy.jpg

I just saw it
and immediately forgave them for endless eight
I was get this on dvd as long
as its not on single volumes or something......Maybe even then

Oh a new episode then finally? thats good to hear. Anyone got the name of it? Since no doubt this is my chance to just purely skip endless eight(as i was always planning to do) and move on.

Arbalest said:
Oh a new episode then finally? thats good to hear. Anyone got the name of it? Since no doubt this is my chance to just purely skip endless eight(as i was always planning to do) and move on.

Haruhi
season 2 episode 10

apparently its called the sigh of Haruhi

It was about them making a movie

Oh and please don't talk that way about the greatest show ever

I could go into a rant about how endless eight is one of the more boring sections of haruhi, but i think either i've done so already, or i'd echo what Retro has said before.

The Sighs of Haruhi Suzumiya? Thats novel 2 of the series, and it should probably cover the rest of the new episodes i expect. So basically this confirms no Disappearance for sure...If the endless endless eight never showed that already, that is.

Back