Have you ever...?

Yes, Everytime i walk past a Maccy D's

HYE Watched an anime, disliked it.... waited a few months or even a year, returned to it and started enjoying it.

Yup, we cooked it regularly for dinner when I was living out for Uni. I'm not a big fan of kidney beans though so I'd often pick them out.

Have you ever been in a situation where you ended up as a third wheel?

Surprisingly, no. Went to schools that were more stubborn or "lucky" with weather issues... Mainly rain was the worst of it.

HYE been an open contestant for a big activity event or game show? (Inflatable assault courses/Crystal maze to name a few examples.)

No. Always wanted to do the Crystal Maze when I was younger though!

HYE ate loads for a couple of weeks and still managed to keep weight off?

(after carb week and british pie week, i was dreading the scales and I've put nothing on!...apparently its bacon week this week though but im resisting!)

i do all the time haha the point of building muscle is to have high amounts of carbs so i'm free to eat whatever i like and never put on fat :p

HYE bought a new pair of jeans or trousers only to take them back a few days after because you've grown or bought the wrong size

I haven't been to an actual spa, but I've used the sauna and steam room facilities at a hotel.

Have you ever stayed on a bus or train all the way to the end of its route/line just for the hell of it?

Not for the hell of it, but to get to uni, I have to ride 2 trains each to the end of their respective lines.

HYE bought someone a present you actually wanted yourself?

Yes, to report a fire in a nearby barn full of dry hay some youths started "by accident"

HYE had the grey slip of doom from Royal Mail (custom charges + £8)?

Yup, for a Region 1 copy of Up from playusa.com. The worst part was that it was a duplicate copy I ordered when I thought PlanetAxel/Axelmusic had cancelled my order when they were out of stock. Turns out they had already sent mine. Oh well.

Have you ever bought a DVD/Blu-ray from somewhere other than the UK, USA, Australia or Japan?

Yeah, Hong Kong and Korea. Plenty of legal bargains to be had from HK if you do your homework.

Have you ever bought a DVD/BD with no language you can understand (either accidentally or on purpose)?

Back