Hello ^_^

DanM

Kiznaiver
Hi everyone! I've been on here a while but im gonna try and get into this forum business a bit more ^^
I got into anime because of a dragonball z game i had on the PS2, so iv been watching it about 3/4 years now.
I have sort of a balance between manga and anime, i dont really prefer one over the other.

Some of my favourite series are: death note, haruhi, host club, naruto shippuden, reborn and yotsuba&!
Im not really into mecha anime's or anything sci-fi, i prefer comedy/action series :)

So yeah, thanks for letting me join :D

DanM said:
Hi everyone! I've been on here a while but im gonna try and get into this forum business a bit more ^^
I got into anime because of a dragonball z game i had on the PS2, so iv been watching it about 3/4 years now.
I have sort of a balance between manga and anime, i dont really prefer one over the other.

Some of my favourite series are: death note, haruhi, host club, naruto shippuden, reborn and yotsuba&!
Im not really into mecha anime's or anything sci-fi, i prefer comedy/action series :)

So yeah, thanks for letting me join :D

Oh it's you with the Kyon headscratching! Seen you around =) You have good taste in anime, welcome =D

Hidy-ho DanM. Even though it's an open invitation, it's good to see another fan join the forums.

Hope you like it here.

Thanks everyone, its nice to know there are so many nice users here :D

Chaz said:
Hidy-ho DanM. Even though it's an open invitation, it's good to see another fan join the forums.

Hope you like it here.
I felt the need to thank someone :)

Brum-large.jpg

One could simply call a spade a spade...

/throw stones whilst in glass house

Greetings DanM! I find your choice in anime very agreeable. Hope to see you around the forum at some point to discuss the meanings of life.

Back