'Hello', all look and point at the newbie

Chicken

Completely Average High School Student
i've really only just found the joy that is anime, i got into it about 4 months ago when i bought Rurouni Kenshin and was hooked instantly. i'm a proper newbie to this world and would really appriciate any suggestions about good titles to see.
other than Rurouni Kenshin i've recently been watching some of full metal alchemist, and am looking forward to the Peacemaker UK release.
i'll see you all around on the forums.

Hi welcome to the forums. The titles you have seen so far are really good, you might want to try ROD TV and classics such as Nadesico and Evagelion.

Hi! and welcome :D

You could check out the reviews section here on Anime UK News, it might gives you some ideas on what to watch.
If you like Kenshin, you could try Bleach.

hi and welcome i hope we can help with any info you wish to know about a serie and our thoughs on them (tho they do diffe alot). :)

welcome to the forums, Chicken, as you've probably gathered from the posts above, there are plenty of people around here just waiting to help you out with recommendations for new series to watch (and hence drain your bank balance :) )

Another belated well-wishing. Everyone here is only too happy to recommend anime to you. Why not also visit the regulars at IRC, (instructions given in Random Chit-Chat)?

Back