Hello All

Bit of anything really.

I'm currently part way through watching Aria, Serial Experiments Lain, and waiting for Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Episode 5 (Both the visual novel, and the anime).

I've previously watched and enjoyed, Dragonball, Cowboy Bebop, and Ghost In The Shell.

Pretty nice list you have there, 'dama. :)
Black Lagoon - On hold?! Blasphemy!!! Ah well, hope you get back to it, I loved it.

Welcome and salutations! Please enjoy the ride.

You have good taste with Umineko no Haku Koro ni, just finished ep 5 of the anime myself, i'm thinking this series could edge out Higurashi no naku koro ni in my favourites if the quality holds up

Chaz said:
Black Lagoon - On hold?! Blasphemy!!! Ah well, hope you get back to it, I loved it.

I second that notion, brilliant animation, plot and realism that the world is a really ****** place

I'm hoping that Umineko gets better, as so far its lost a lot of the suspense that you get from reading it.

It looks like they've cut down enough of the story to still have time to adapt the latter arcs well, because they're a lot longer.

And yes I've got Black Lagoon on hold, originally I borrowed it from a friend and didn't get into it enough although I do still intend to watch it at some point.

Back