Hellsing complete collection, or Full Metal Panic Complete!?

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
im having a serious hedache over this!!!1
i really love both series but right now can only afford one of these,
i have seen the Hellsing complete collection, and the box looks sweet.
the FMP collection comes out on April 18 (R1 Release) and i havent seen the series, but i know for sure ill love it, from all the views, trailers, coments and stuff iv read on it...

so can anyone out there help me, or give their opinion on these,????

I think hellsing is better but both seires are better but there are 2 newer serie of fmp so you may want to wait untill they are out before getting the frist.

hmmm, seen.... i may order the Hellsing complete first because the quantity of these are runnin low.. so dont wana miss out......and i may order the FMP collection next month or something.....

Bleh , this is a tough one . Both these shows I feel tend to rely on the charecters to carry what is a rather weak plot ( although im sure some here will disagree with me :) ) , but both end up being quite good fun.
Personally I'll say that I enjoyed Full Metal Panic slightly more , im not entirely sure why though :? .

AAAARGAHRGAHR, i feel like changing my mind now... cos of what MangaMinX said..... i am so bad at controlling ma self when it comes to buying anime... i always say to ma self that i will controll my self by not ordering many dvd's... NOW LOOK, i havent completed Love hina, need 2 more...just started the NGE plat, ordered FMA few weeks ago... and need to get more Peacemaker dvd's..... i think i will get Hellsing, and FMA and thats it no more new series, until i have finished the ones i got....

MangaMinX said:
Bleh , this is a tough one . Both these shows I feel tend to rely on the charecters to carry what is a rather weak plot ( although im sure some here will disagree with me :)

No, they have weak plots. :mrgreen:

Or at least Hellsing does, I haven't seen FMP.

Hello! Hellsing of course! The collection also comes with some rather uber extras like charcater designs, the weapon designs, trailers from ADV and an awesome Hellsing the psalm of darkness thing wich has parts of the manga in it...Please make the right choice and go for Hellsing!^-^

seen, well thanx for the info but i think i may en dup getting Ful MEtal Panic complete collection, cos it has comedy/mecha/action, and also 24 eps, thats sure to keep me busy for some while.

Back