Hellsing Volume 8?

Asdrubael

School Idol
I keep looking for Hellsing volume 8 in my forbidden planet but I never see it. It it not out in the UK yet? Does anyone know when it will be out? I've been waiting for it for a while now and I know it exists.

Volume 8 isn't yet listed on Dark Horse's US website, if its out in Japan (I've no idea) then I assume they will release it eventually.

Volume eight still hasn’t been released in Japan, the comics exist (enough for another two volumes in fact), but only in serialised form, we’ll have to wait until the Japanese tankoubon (graphic novel) hits shelves before Darkhorse even think about releasing it.

Yeah I've looked all over the place, I didn't think it was out anywhere either but what made be curious was this site

http://groups.msn.com/ATU-BOTI/maturehellsing.msnw

Someones posted the pages of the hellsing mangas and other mangas there (not all the pages and don't worry no spoilers unless you click on additional links on that page) and they have put hellsing volume 8 there as well. I havent read it I wanted to wait until it came out so I could buy it but this posted manga has been translated to english so I thought - huh maybe it is out somewhere.

Hellsing 8 won't be out for a while. The problem is that Kohta Hirano has fallen behind. They've held off on 8 so he can creat more. There are only 9 volumes so far, however 8 is supposed to hit Japanese shelves somewhere in the near future. so expect volume 8 late 2007, early 2008.

As far as I can see Hellsing 8's listed by Dark Horse for 4th July this year. (this was taken from the main page of animeondvd.com)

i cant wait anylonger

this is takin to long ive watched the anime so many time i can recite it off by heart i wont to know how much damage Walter can cauz dame thing makin me wait :(

Pomtry said:
I thought volume 8 was getting released this july or have I been miss informed?

Dark Horse Have it set For Start of July In the US, amazon have posted UK release end of July [visit website & Check It out]

It has been a fair while between volumes (well over a year). Such a cliff hanger situation as well, what with Alucard finally making it back on that ship into the action Either way, I'm sure it'll be totally worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

As someone who has expressed interest in books by Kohta Hirano, you might like to know that Hellsing: v. 8 (Hellsing) will be released on 27 June 2007. You can pre-order your copy for just £7.19 (20% off the RRP) by following the link below.

My e-mail from amazon, is it really coming out tomorrow? I haven't heard of a japanese release yet or seen any scans on the internet. But then again I haven't been looking a lot. Be great if it is out, only manga I own and think its pretty damn good. (gonna start more collections at uni).

Back