help to find a movie and a series...

bbbunuel

Completely Average High School Student
hello to you dear reader.
i used to watch a lot of anime when i was a child. my favourite series was about a guy who got super powers from some freaky space accident. he could become ten times as big as he was.. and in some episode he fought giant lizards. but most of all, i really need a name of one particular anime. it's a movie from the eighties, it's about three polices, two guys and a girl and they all get partner assigned who are robots. the girl get's an girlish pink robot whos good with computers, and one of the guys gets an robot whos kinda fattie and rough like the guy is. if any one can tell me the names of these eighties masterpieces, i'd be ever so grateful. please help.

bbbunuel said:
hello to you dear reader.
i used to watch a lot of anime when i was a child. my favourite series was about a guy who got super powers from some freaky space accident. he could become ten times as big as he was.. and in some episode he fought giant lizards. but most of all, i really need a name of one particular anime. it's a movie from the eighties, it's about three polices, two guys and a girl and they all get partner assigned who are robots. the girl get's an girlish pink robot whos good with computers, and one of the guys gets an robot whos kinda fattie and rough like the guy is. if any one can tell me the names of these eighties masterpieces, i'd be ever so grateful. please help.

Hi I think the series about the guy who can grow is Ultraman. Don't know about the other one sorry.

Yes. It was Ultraman. Can't believe i didn't remember name that simple. The movie is bugging me like hell. I guess i just have to order the Anime Encyclopedia. Thanks to The Judge!!!

i just rememberd that the movie had something to do with a high-tech tank. these three people, and three robots were perhaps trying to steel the tank or something. one of the guys is locked inside the tank, almost thru whole movie. perhaps they weren't polices ;) and the movie ends with a scene where this tank goes out to sea and destroys it self.

Back