Hey guys!

SelfRevolution

Hikikomori
I've been visiting this site on and off for about 9 months now to check anime release dates and to have a quick browse of anime discussion topics so I thought I'd finally join!

I'm Dave (or SelfRevolution if you wanna call me by my username) and I'm a 19 year old university student from South East London.

I first got into anime watching shows like Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop etc when they aired in the UK. Only got into downloading anime a year or so ago though, but I've seen a tonne of shows with my account on MyAnimeList clocking over 100 days of anime watched (including rewatches): http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/SelfRevolution

My favourite anime ever is Outlaw Star, it'll always be a special series to me, I just fell in love with it when I first saw it on CNX years ago, I've found many close contenders but nothing's beaten it in my eyes yet.

Favourite shows: Outlaw Star, Clannad (and ~After Story~), Air, Gungrave, ef - a tale of melodies. (and memories), Honey & Clover, 5cm/s, Elfen Lied, NGE, Minami-ke etc.

Hobbies: Football (and other sports), taekwondo, karate (and other martial arts), anime, manga and learning Japanese.

Sorry for the long intro (I got carried away), so hey everyone!

Oh yeah here's my MAL too
http://myanimelist.net/profile/panda_z

I notice you only gave Higurashi 7 out of 10. Well, I'll try not to base my opinion of you entirely on that error in judgement on your part :p since you do seem to have good taste when it comes to other anime based on visual novels (I also enjoyed ef and Air) :D Do you have any other recommendations of this type of anime?

I meant where can I find the part of the site to upload an avatar, not the actual uploading process, Spyro201 =/. I should've been more specific with my question, sorry.

@panda z: 7/10 is a real good score from me, I don't give shows a 7 or any high score easily e.g. I've only given 8 shows a 9 or above out of the 305 I've seen. As for shows like AIR or ef, I'd recommend the following:

- 5 Centimeters Per Second (movie)
- CLANNAD (and it's sequel CLANNAD ~After Story~), AS being the only show I've seen that was more emotional than AIR and my second favourite show ever!
- Kanon (2006) - often compared to AIR in many ways and along with CLANNAD were all originally made by key
- Strawberry Panic
- Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (or Rumbling Hearts if you want the English licensed name)

Those're a few, if you want more recommendations for any genre just ask ^_^.

SelfRevolution said:
7/10 is a real good score from me, I don't give shows a 7 or any high score easily e.g. I've only given 8 shows a 9 or above out of the 305 I've seen.

Oh okay, I'll let you off then :D

And thanks for the reccommendations - I've had the boxset of Rumbling Hearts for months, but not got round to watching it yet, so I'll give that one a go next :)

As for the avatar, you see at the top of the page, where it says, Statistics, Album, Search etc? Click on Forum Profile and the avatar uploader is near the bottom of that page :)

Hey there see you like Minami-ke just watched it myself actually.

damn you fansubs you lied it being hot yuri sex *shakes fist* T.T

Back