hey ppl!

3nvy

Dandy Guy, in Space
hey my name is dean. i've been involved with anime since i was 7 when i used to watch dragon ball z. i'm 18 now and i still love anime. i'd say i've seen alot of series but then i dont know what alot is. i have a pretty big collection ranging from tenjo tenge to bakuretsu tenshi, to genshiken, to naruto or witch hunter robin. i like my manga too. love hina is one of my favourites. but i'm currently a poor student, mainly due to my buying habits. anime and manga not helping.
hope to see you guys around some time.

Welcome to the forums. I just finished watching Genshiken a day or so ago, it was really good and am thinking of buying a set Genshiken trading figures :D.

Edit: Just bought them :lol:

Welcome to the forums! If you want any advice on how to spend what little is left of your student loan, you've come to the right place. ;)

Welcome to the forums!! ^__^ Coolies, u like Burst Angel? Tis sooooo good to hear, me luvs it too! And judging by your avatar i guess u like Kingdom Hearts? Yay!! Tis also very good!! Have fun on here!

Welcome to the forums.

And on the money front were all broke I really will code PHP HTML C++ for cash haha

6234334_04057d57ec.jpg

ZAFF said:
Welcome to the forums.

And on the money front were all broke I really will code PHP HTML C++ for cash haha

6234334_04057d57ec.jpg
You wouldn't believe how long I've been looking for a version of that pic of that size...many thanks. :mrgreen:

Will code PHP for coffee...yep, I've reached crisis point. ;)

Back