hey...

Shurayuki

Completely Average High School Student
probably like most people, i've lurked around here for a while. but, now that i find myself with less work things to do during the day and more free time while sat at my computer doing nothing, i figured i should probably join a forum or two to spend some of this newly found spare time on :D

nothing much to say aside from the fact that i'm 22, i'm a freelance writer, and that i've been into anime and manga for years and years, hehe. i have a couple of friends that live in the same town as me that are into it too, and loads that i know just thru the internet (mainly from hanging out on irc and other forums that have since dissapeared. you get the idea) but it can't hurt to make more friends, especially ones that might be within shouting distance of me.

anyway, that's about all i can say right now... i hope to be posting around this place fairly frequently!

Shurayuki said:
nothing much to say aside from the fact that i'm 22, i'm a freelance writer, and that i've been into anime and manga for years and years, hehe.

Howdy. Written anything anime/manga related? I'd love to read your work :)

thanks for all the greetings, sure seems like i'm going to have fun at this place :D

paul: the stuff i get paid for is usually for writing reviews about things. the ocassional one is about anime or manga, but those don't come along too often. the only problem with freelancing is that you sometimes don't get enough money earned each month ^_^;

but still, i write for fun in my own spare time, of course. usually just random stories about whatever takes my fancy. or journal entries, haha.

How clichéd is "Welcome to the forum" sounding now?

Anyway, hey, glad to meet you. Its always good to see nice introduction posts. Seemed to have missed you in the IRC room earlier, I'm usually there.

thanks. it's always nice to see a forum that greets new people with open arms! reminds me of the old days on a couple of forums i used to frequent and rack up post counts up in the thousands on - really laid back and welcoming.

looks like i'll be at home here. thanks everyone :D

Back