Hey

ilmaestro said:
Spyro201 said:
Simples, mhm?
I now imagine all of Spyro's posts being read out by the meerkat from the comparethemeerkat/market.com ads.

LOL

Naw. Imagine them being read out by the d00de who does the Mortal Kombat voice overs.

Now ilmaestro, attack squishy and FINNNIIIISH HIM

Spyro201 said:
ilmaestro said:
Spyro201 said:
Simples, mhm?
I now imagine all of Spyro's posts being read out by the meerkat from the comparethemeerkat/market.com ads.

LOL

Naw. Imagine them being read out by the d00de who does the Mortal Kombat voice overs.

actually since you've changed avatars i've imagined Chun li saying your posts...weird? yes Hilarious? naturally.

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
ilmaestro said:
Spyro201 said:
Simples, mhm?

LOL

actually since you've changed avatars i've imagined Chun li saying your posts...weird? yes Hilarious? naturally.

You say 'changed'; its been Chun Li for a while now. lol.

Ah well, its great to know you all see me as a chick talking.

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
ilmaestro said:
Spyro201 said:
Simples, mhm?

LOL

You say 'changed'; its been Chun Li for a while now. lol.

Ah well, its great to know you all see me as a chick talking.

LOL I always see people looking slightly like their avatars XD

xxXXmoomooXXxx said:
So, you've always had a plaster cast on your face? Ouch,that much have been one hell of an injury. ;)

BTW, I'm a guy... I'm just Ecchi. :p

Chaz said:
xxXXmoomooXXxx said:
So, you've always had a plaster cast on your face? Ouch,that much have been one hell of an injury. ;)

BTW, I'm a guy... I'm just Ecchi. :p

Yush I was punched very hard T_T

I see...I usually guess by the style people write and their name with people's gender

:eek:

Been a while since I've seen such an invloved new comer. Nice!

Belated welcome *respectful nod* It would appear you fit in just right around these here threads.

I shall see you around... o_O

Back