Heylo, I'm Danimé :D YAY

I've just been looking over the other introductions, and welcomed the person who joined after me, coz there's no point in welcoming ppl who joined b4 me coz they r already here, um b4 me... :? :p
And i noticed that every1 has put loads of info about themselves, which is kl!

So here's a bit about me:

My real name is Daniel May, and i don't care if ur not meant 2 put ur name on forums, coz i really don't think ne1 is gonna come looking 4 me lol, well anyways, as u can c that's how i made my name Danimé :p :p
I'm 15, and my bday is Feb the 9th :p
I live in Hertfordshire (North of London just in case u don't know), and i go 2 skool in St Albans :p
I 1st got into anime when i saw Spirited Away @ a local cinema place, if u can call it that, and i got hooked!!!! Totally speechless, especially when the witch lady got the big power ball, that was totally animazing (lol my word)!!! I wouldn't have known about it unless sum1 had pointed out a review thing in the local paper :p
So, i'm not sure when, but sum time after watching it, i bought a bunch of DVD's, think just b4 i went 2 Centre Parks (gr8 place) and if i can remember correctly i think i bought, Final Fantast: Unlimited vol 1, King Of Bandit Jing vol's 1 + 2, and Pretear vol's 1+2, i think there may have been sumthing else but i'm not sure :p
(lol i don't know if this is exactly in order, but sumthing like this)
So that must have been quite a while ago, probably last year when it Spirited Away came out :p
So as u can probably guess i'm totally mad lol, about all things Anime (and now Manga and all things Japanese) weeeeeee :p
So i kept on buying and buying, and i remember from those 1st dvd's it was just sumthing really special :p
I went 2 Imaf 2004, this was when i was really into it properly, coz it took ages to investigate all about Anime and everything, it's such a massive subject! :p
Then i got hooked on manga after i went on a skool trip 2 America, where i spent and hour in each Suncoast shop i went in, coz i couldn't choose wot 2 buy lol, and this was the 1st time sum1 else actually knew what anime was, and were talking all about it, in person! OMG! lol, so in the 1st Suncoast shop i bought the whole series of Chobits manga, and vols 1-6 of DNAngel manga, omg my bag was so full! It was so kl though, how they had about half the shop full it anime and manga, they had a whole massive shelf wall thingee, just 2 box sets and vol1 + boxes!, then there were CD soundtrax, and then about 5 book square things, in the middle of the shop, packed full of it, but i didn't really have time 2 look @ it all :(
Then @ the nxt Suncoast shop, i spoke 2 the lady there all about anime,and this guy who was looking @ it, and he treated me like a noobie lol, silly person! Neways, i was really exited and i bought Excel Saga the IMperfect collection, which ROCKS!!!!!! i love boxes! lol omg!
Whoops i think i'm going on too much lol,
Well neways nearly there, so i went 2 the London Expo a few months ago, and saw all the anime and manga stuff there, that ruled!!!! I spoke 2 the head of ADV aswell, but i got nervous and didn't ask all i could of, but i did ask about getting more vol1 + boxes, and he said it depends if they r soft or hard, blah blah, lol that sounds dirty,and the companies dont like 2 send them coz they r so big, i also asked him about anime on TV, and he said he's been trying for years btu has had no luck, but he said stay tuned on Digital TV, also @ the Robotech preview thing, which no1 turned up 4 except me and another person lol, and Manga company man said that he has got the rights for GITS:SAC on TV!!!!!!!! and it will b on l8r this year, OMG!!!!! WOWOWOW i wonder when tho :p :p :p

Wow lol, ive said so much, but neways that's all about me (well a little bit neways)

If i've missed nething, just ask! :p :p

O just a brainwave, maybe that person from Manga company, is gonna show GITS:SAC on Rapture, that would b kl, and maybe ADV too, yay we'll hav 2 wait n c tho :p :p

DaNiMé said:
O just a brainwave, maybe that person from Manga company, is gonna show GITS:SAC on Rapture, that would b kl, and maybe ADV too, yay we'll hav 2 wait n c tho :p :p

I'll definently e-mail Manga about this, it sounds like very interesting!

Also, great work on the massive post :D

lol ty, and gl with ur e-mail, i'm not totally sure that they have got the rights but they definately said they were gonna put it on tv so... :p :p :p yay

Back