Hi there

Kei-kun

Student Council President
Introduction... introduction... I'm annoying most of the time. That's all.

My favorite anime, as you can see, is DTB, followed by Gungrave, Code Geass, Death Note, Ghost Hunt, Higurashi/Umineko, Phantom of Inferno, Fate/stay Night, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, Rurouni Kenshin, XxxHolic, Berserk, Air Gear, GTO, Chrono Crusade, Golden Boy, Saint Seiya, s-CRY-ed, NGE, Pumpkin Scissors, Fruits Basket, OHSHC, Gintama, One Piece, Black Lagoon, Baccano!, Bakemonogatari, K-ON!, Aria, Skip Beat!, Shakugan no Shana, Hunter x Hunter, Monster, Mononoke, Mushi-shi, Pandora Hearts, Scrapped Princess, School Rumble, X, Claymore, Samurai Champloo, and a few others including my newest addition, Angel Beats!. Note that I haven't decided the order yet, so the list is randomized.

Now that I've proven how annoying I can be I'm truly done.

By the way, I don't read manga/novels.
My bedroom isn't filled with anime posters. It's a mess though.
I'm 21 years old. Opposite sex of the character on my left.
No religion. No pets. No wife. No drugs. No tentacle-rape hentai.
Smoke once every 2 hours unless I'm sleeping, and drink when forced by my boss.
Been an anime fan for the past 5 years.

Nice to meet you guys. I don't think I'll be so active, but I hope we'll get along.

PS: were the introductions here supposed to be smaller?

Heh, thanks for the warm welcome! :D

And yep, I'm a big fan of Type-Moon, and Angel Beats! (but not Key in general).

The full list of everything I've seen can be found here. No ratings so I had to fish out my favs; as a result I forgot about a few.

hey there, welcome here. Quite an extensive list of favourites you've got there... Some very good choices there though.

*applauds introduction*
Nicely done! :thumb:
Looks like you'll fit in well with the motley crew here at AUKN. Nice to have made an acquaintance. See you around.

Saw the Hanyuu avatar and instantly though, this guys gonna be a badass. Higurashi, Umineko, K-ON!, School Rumble, Bakemonogatari, i was not proven wrong.

Heh, thanks again peeps. Perhaps I'll be more active than anticipated. It seems I've found a few fun threads. :wink:

Thanks... again! I must inform you that there's absolutely nothing interesting about me. My jokes are most of the time misunderstood and passed as plain stupidity, but even so I'll be there. Perhaps I'm a sadist after all. :lol:

It may look like I'm in a bad mood, but that's my personality. I welcome negative feedback as much as I welcome positive feedback.

Adding to my intro..

I played WoW for years. My total game time (inc. all chars) is over ... wth? I forgot. It's over 200 days anyway.
I enjoy a challenge. Everything can be a challenge. And I'll take it.
My account at Anime News Network is called egoist. Many may hate me, although I hate none.
I'd rather take a neutral stance, no matter what. MY opinion is by no means absolute to you.

I dislike indirectness. I try to be as direct as possible.

Zapp Brannigan would hate your kind, Neutral... ;)

I like to take on challenges dealt to me, mainly things like eating a certain amount, punching break boards that are 5x over my current exp level, dance the funky chicken.... Yeah, pretty lame, but I do it for fun anyways.

If you want me to Chaos, I'll take up that challenge, and go against our friend here... :)

chaos said:
Kei-kun said:
I challenge you to take a picture of yourself licking your elbow. No editing the picture allowed.
I suppose that will have to wait till I'm done with this other challenge... setting up my computer the same cozy way it was before.

Chaz said:
Zapp Brannigan would hate your kind, Neutral...
Hah. Nearly everyone is neutral these days.

Zin5ki said:
I should have suspected as well: who else would post at six in the morning?
Does that make me a super nerd? :lol:
I'm a nocturnal person, but it's not like I can't lead a "normal" life. Some days I do sleep during usual times, but some others it could be from 9pm-3am to 12pm-7am and anything in-between. I hate to sleep during the whole night though; even more when it's summer. It's just awful to stay awake for the whole day in a hellish heat.

Kei-kun said:
chaos said:
Kei-kun said:
I challenge you to take a picture of yourself licking your elbow. No editing the picture allowed.
I suppose that will have to wait till I'm done with this other challenge... setting up my computer the same cozy way it was before.
Wussing out.. :p

Back