hi

Trioo

Brigade Leader
hi all im pretty new to this anime lark been buying them off play.com for the past few months and watched a quite alot on sci-fi and CNX when they were on. i dont know anyone in real life who is interested so i thought id give the online community ago.

got interested though games such as final fantasy and mega man not having sky untill about 3/4 years ago means i hadnt seen it on TV and since i got a job i must be buying about 3/4 anime DVDs a month.

im mainly into robot and vampire animes not so much the cute, wouldnt mind watching berserk but wouldnt know where to get it from as i really like play.com nearly got it from ebay but £15 for 26 episodes just screamed copy to me and id rather have the proper version, just paranoid about dodgy copies.

Fav animes are Vampire hunter D, Martian successor nadesico, princess moonoke, akira, cowboy bebop, spirited away and Gundam wing(i know its supposed to be the worst gundam but its the only series ive seen)

I didnt like Dragon ball Z(i didnt like it but that didnt stop me from watching every episode and i dont mind dragon ball or GT so much just dont like Z), evangelion (sorry i know its popular just not my cup of tea) and i really hated Metropolis from the off dont know why tho.

Yo Yeti welcome to the dark side, erm *Cough Cough* eeerrrrggghhh aakk i mean the forum yeah the forum, that was it, ahem 8)

Back