Hot Fuzz

Roadie

School Idol
Its stupidly good, best film I've seen in a long time and its really quite funny, on the mature end mainly. Anyone else seen this film? Usually I walk out of a film saying it wasn't that good.etc But hot fuzz is simply awsome in my opinion :lol:

cause i got saturday off this week, i'm gonna see about getting into the cinema to see this, it looks really good from what i saw from adverts.

I'll be going to see it Saturday afternoon with my girlfriend, I am really looking forward to it, all the reviews I have read have been 5/5 and also have confirmed that the trailer doesn't give away all of the best jokes

I really can't wait to check out this film

HAHAHA I loved it XD
I loved the swan impression, I died remembering that everytime the swan appeared XD;
*Dies for being lame*

It certainly is an OMFG film. :p

Fantastic film, loved every second of it. :p

( Anyone else spot the Shaun of the Dead DVD - cunningly retitled 'Zombies Party' - in the supermarket bargain bin? :twisted: )

Tasker said:
( Anyone else spot the Shaun of the Dead DVD - cunningly retitled 'Zombies Party' - in the supermarket bargain bin? :twisted: )

Yeah! XD I seemed to be the only one through-out my friends who saw it though XD;;
I didn't notice that they renamed it though OO; lols~

This film was great but I prefered Shaun of the Dead. Nothin better then watching an old man zombie betting beat up to Queens dont stop me now.

Animo said:
This film was great but I prefered Shaun of the Dead. Nothin better then watching an old man zombie betting beat up to Queens dont stop me now.

I think shawn of the dead was better aswell but Hot Fuzz wasnt far off from beating it :D

pomtry said:
Animo said:

I think shawn of the dead was better aswell but Hot Fuzz wasnt far off from beating it :D

All these reviews are getting me so annoyed cause I have yet to see this film, please let me see it, I will be praying my gf is better by saturday or else I am watching it myself after work

Back