Hot or Not

Kei-kun said:
bakemonogatari-14-tsubasa-cat-nyan-nyan-tongue-twister.jpg

Hot

Kain-LoKD.jpg

i thought i'd freshen the place up a bit

Alright, Maxon. I'll comply with your request even though it wasn't polite and didn't pose any etiquette whatsoever.
As for "stealing bandwidth". Look mate, we are talking about a fraction of a mb here. In return they get publicity (people will follow the url to the site if the picture is of interest). Lastly, the site is also hosting the image surely without asking for permission.
As for "making a big deal" because I simply said you don't have to be offended whenever I call the characters you're posting not hot. That was an assumption (wrong on my part) because I didn't expect you to nitpick something so mediocre as hotlinking. Sites can cut that off if they want to, and if they don't there might be a reason why.
I hope this settles it, feel free to reply (politely, please), but be sure that I won't comply with this sort of nitpicking again.

Whether you're a moderator here, or simply backseat moderating, I expect respect at the very least. Even if the person you're asking is doing something wrong. And saying "****" whenever requesting something isn't respectful.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Current image: Hot!

85623n.jpg

Hot - hot - hot!!! My eyes are burning! :D
Speaking of which....

3087494723_22be153af9.jpg

She deserves some points - I mean anyone who can do this and get away with it...
195424-konpunch_screen_large.jpg

I feel like I've seen her before. Is she from Ookamisan? Anyway, that visible flat chest is a big turn off. Not!

amagami03.jpg

Better and bigger picture can be found here. For more images just google "Haruka Morishima". There are lots of them, hah.

Kei-kun said:
I feel like I've seen her before. Is she from Ookamisan? Anyway, that visible flat chest is a big turn off. Not!
Yes and :(, in that order.

Morishima-sempai is totally Hot, although I think Kaoru is a little hotter.

We've had Ferris before, but I think she got a "not" vote, so let's give her a second chance:

moe2014702720sample.jpg

Who the hell said "not"? She's smokin' hot!

C.C. time.

konachancom26622cccodeg.jpg

What do you know? I have more SFW images than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
Maxon said:
Who the hell said "not"? She's smokin' hot!
Chaz, I seem to remember, although I think the image in question was less... er... tailored to suit the needs of this thread.
I would like a 2nd ammendment to my vote....
That new pic is much MUCH better... Now She's smokin' hot! (Please leave that horrible purple armour off!!)

Chaz said:
(Please leave that horrible purple armour off!!)
What! Her pose was pure sexiness, and combined with that armor.
Next time look at her face, evaluate it, and imagine her naked body. It will work. :lol:

Back