Hot or Not

I also posted C.C., Haruhi, Saeko (High school of the dead), Himari (which you agreed), and a few more. I bet we agree on those. :wink:

I'm just being honest. :D
There was just one time I lied, but I'm sure I made it clear then.

Current image: not.

5blarge5d5banimepaper5dqv.jpg

And you know what? I wouldn't search google image for Nami if I were you.

Right, b**ches, time to clear some things up:
1) That's not Ayeka, it's Takane - You can tell by the gothic look (which Ayeka would never wear in her turned-up nose life). Plus, Ayeka would freak if she was near getting stripped. Not this girl -
She'd go up to any wierdo and shout "I'm the great Tanake, and I'm gonna beat your-"
Bam!
"Ahhh!!" And about 3 different layers of cloth flies into the air. Like "Those who hunt Elves."

2) No, it's not that wierd commenting on his post, 'cuz I reject his existance... Yeah, it's like the images and the stuff he says here is real, but you look over to where his profile is and I ask, "Who the hell is this? Where the heck did these images come from?" ;)

3) You guys just dont appreciate a good job done...
I mean, That's not 100% original - That pic is altered. How? Well originally, that girl had a freakin' hard-on up there - I mean you could see how big her nipples were... Took me 10 mins to sort that out, and make it look 1/2 decent without any paedophalic hooks lets on it... :p
And what do I get in return?
"Oh noes. Spoiled brat ain't no **** sexy."
No appreciation at all. :D

"Hot" is the right answer for me. I don't care, as long as she doesn't transform during the act it doesn't really matter!

That's some chance to take!

I do agree it probably has to be "Hot", though.

Can't find a good enough pic of Canaan on her own, so have a pair shot:

moe209329120sample.jpg

Not.

Chaz said:
And what do I get in return?
"Oh noes. Spoiled brat ain't no **** sexy."
No appreciation at all. :D
I didn't know she was from Negima!? (I've seen the other though), so I went by her appearance of a spoiled brat. I found the original image, and it's not really that worse. But yeah, she looks better without it.

5blarge5d5banimepaper5dm.png

Back