HOTD OVA disc requests from the Expo.

st_owly (witch)

Time-Traveller
This is a thread for anyone who's not going to the Expo to request copies of the Highschool of the Dead OVA DVD. I said I'd make this thread nearer to the Expo date, so here we go.

This is my request for one. I'll pay you back naturally, whoever gets me one.

It's ok st_owly, I know you really want the prettier DVD sleeve art ;)

I can help you if you like. So that we don't get a double purchase, please confirm and then I'll get it sorted out.

R

Muahaha :)

Ok, got your PM so I'll let you know when I've been successful.

R, now paranoid that she'll go there and a dozen forum regulars will have been camping at the Manga booth all weekend to see her face

Rui said:
It's ok st_owly, I know you really want the prettier DVD sleeve art ;)

I can help you if you like. So that we don't get a double purchase, please confirm and then I'll get it sorted out.

R

A pretty sleeve really? well ummmmm I'm fruit to decide to weather to get one or not now

Just thought I'd mention that CeX will give you £5 for the DVD and £6 for the Blu-ray. Handy if you have a store nearby or don't mind sending your disc via their free postal service. I did the latter (going outside? Pah!) and ordered the new version from Amazon for a net sum of £4.25.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Just thought I'd mention that CeX will give you £5 for the DVD and £6 for the Blu-ray. Handy if you have a store nearby or don't mind sending your disc via their free postal service. I did the latter (going outside? Pah!) and ordered the new version from Amazon for a net sum of £4.25.2/quote]

Not a bad idea :)

Otaku-san said:
I'll see if I can't help out one of the other fellows:

so that's Rosencrantz & Elix

Reckon you can snag 2 copies or is it a 1 per person deal? If so best give prio to Elix as he posted before me

Guys, just to put this out there: this DVD will be available at other conventions we're attending in the future. Also we'll have some other news relating to this soon (which I can't elaborate on at this time.)

Jeremy_Graves said:
Guys, just to put this out there: this DVD will be available at other conventions we're attending in the future. Also we'll have some other news relating to this soon (which I can't elaborate on at this time.)

Not if we buy them all first! :)

(Kidding.)

Speculation time: wider distribution for the DVD in future or secret insider knowledge on future anime productions?

Or is the news just that the cover will be less saucy?

R

Back