How much anime do you watch, on average?

Go on; tell me. (I already know Ayase's answer.)

• 1 Episode Per Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3 Episodes Per Day

• 4-6 Episodes Per Day

• 7+ Episodes Per Day

• 1 Episode Per Week

• 1-3 Episodes Per Week

• 4-6 Episodes Per Week

• 7+ Episodes Per Week

• Total voters

Aion

Time-Traveller
Assuming you have the ability to read/type, please note that it'd be nice if you, like, post 'n ****. Just voting on the poll is boring.

Honestly, I'm not sure. Lately, I'd say, on average, around five episodes sounds about right, leaning towards ten rather than zero. But, in the past, I've gone months without watching anything, so there's no real consistent, day-to-day episode watching system with me. Sometimes I watch a lot, sometimes I don't.

On average, probably one to three episodes a week these days. But it goes up and down, and generally comes in blocks - I like to spend large amounts of time inbetween spamming AUKN with other mindless **** I like to talk about.

seeing as I have a gargantuan back log of anime to watch, I'm on a couple of episodes a day (sometimes more) - god knows what I would do if I actually ran out of things to watch!?

Too many polls, dude. :lol:

Per day, two or three new episodes from currently airing series + I'd say on average one "old" episode. Then from time to time I'll supplement that with a big rewatch of something.

It varies for me. I generally watch at least a couple of episodes of something at the end of the day before bed.

Currently I'm burning through Black Lagoon, and rewatching Gundam 00 and Cowboy Bebop one episode at a time. I don't actually watch network TV, so that's my evening schedule!

If I've got lots going on, I'll sometimes go for a few days without watching anything. But I need my regular fix!

4-5 episodes per day consistently, depending on Naruto/Bleach releases. Might watch more stuff during the afternoon in the holidays and the such. But generally, I go with a constant 4 episodes every day (evening).

Lately i've been doing 7+ a week. This is only because i'm watching One Piece though. That will change when i'm up-to-date with One Piece.

Usually about 3 a day if we're talking averages. I watch one a day religiously over dinner with my husband, and then usually watch more on my own later (of a different series; I'm not evil). If I have a new game I might not watch anything that day, but then there are days like this week where I've been watching stuff solidly when I have free time because I'm tired and in the right mood.

R

I watch usually a disc a day on average. there are days I watch six discs, there are days I watch nothing, I guess it varies a lot.

Roughly, I watch 4-6 a week, but that can very quite immensely in either direction. It's all about how much time I have and what I want to watch.

I go through phases of not watching anime at all for a couple of months, sometimes even 6 months. Then I come back and watch around 50 episodes in a couple of days. It always tends to be 50 episodes too; last time I hadn't watch for a while I watched all of Unihabited Planet SURVIVE, and this time I caught up on the last 50 episodes of One Piece. Hmm.

I watch about three episodes a day through personal choice and preference. That's after I've watched whatever it is that I'm reviewing at the time. If I'm reviewing anime, add another 4 episodes to that. Right now I'm reviewing Street Hawk, so I'm a little down on my anime.

Actually I'm a lot down on my anime. For the past two months, I just haven't found the time to watch any online anime at all. I've got about five series in limbo that I really want the time to catch up on, but time is fleeting.

Hmm, it usually varies for me but at the moment i'm watching quite a lot. I would say that usually i watch about 7-10 episodes a week, probably more if i'm watching a new show.

At the moment i'm going through a re-run of Gundam 00 S2 which was around 20 episodes in one week. Add to that the 7 episodes of Mobile Suit Gundam i've watched over the last week and the fact that i'm also watching Negima aswell, its quite alot this week lol.

I do always tend to watch the ongoing series with the likes of Duradura, Ookami, Bleach, Baka to Test, Sora no Woto, Fairy Tail, Dance in The Vampire Bund & Railgun each week aswell.

Ahh yes, i've also watched Gundam Unicorn this week which explains the reason why i am watching the original Gundam series

Somehow I'm averaging over 7 eps a day, simply because my default behaviour at the moment seems to just stick something on any time I don't have anything to do.

I'm sure it'll drop back down at some point in the next few weeks though.

If you asked me a couple of months back, I would have said none. Maybe one a month? But now... around 3 episodes a night seems about right. It's just enough to keep me going without throwing me over the edge. It depends on how much I'm enjoying the current show I'm watching.

I'm usually watching some film or tv show when I'm not watching any anime though.

Back