How're you feeling ATM?

Chaz

Chuunibyou
Just a place to share how you feel at the pressent time, whether you are over-joyed about something, upset, or you just feel bland.
It can be a simple statement, an explaination or be as poetic as you'd like, cuz it is the soul we're talking about as well as the body.

In terms of a day-to-day basis, I feel pretty good now. Gonna be doing the odd thing, so I wont be too bored today.

In the long term though, and for a while, I've been wondering what the hell I've been doing, and why I'm doing it. Since my denounce of a major religion, I made the excuse of living on my life with the ideology of "Just Live Life" (J.L.L), meaning you live it as the present hits you.
But I dont know what I'm really aiming for. I'm on a ceramics course, but no real message to send or idea of what job I want to go into. Teaching? Selling ideas/moodboards? Co-operative pottery studio? These are ideas too far away from me.

I'll probably go back into Tae Kwon Do to relieve my inferiority complex, but I'd still need to figure out where I'm going. I need to become more fit anyways. :wink:

Anyways, I'll leave you all to clear your minds out.

Sounds like there's a nice amount of freedom in this thread...
at the moment I'm quite happy. Christmas is tomorow which is always a bonus. Also me and a **** load of friends are planning on going to see I Am Legend so it's something to look foward too. One of my christmas presents from my friends was a pair of nunchucks which woked well when I tested them on my brother so that's another plus. College is going smoothly, especially since my Art topic is Manga and my Karate classes are always great. The only slight downfall is my leg got killing from an injury in karate and I saw my mum wrapping a Nintendo Wii but I've got a feeling it's my brothers and not mine -_-. Anyway, that covers me.

Well I've got an insane cold so I'm not feeling too amazing.I'm also feeling at a total loss as what to do with myself.I really need to do my hair and put on some makeup as know doubt we will have some visiters soon-ish.I am excited for christmas tomorrow though :D It seems the last few years I've become more excitable about christmas then when I was little heh So,to lift my spirits up a bit I'm going to go binge on quality street :p

Well all is well in my mind!! as for the state of things they're pretty good too as it is great to get a break at long last - the only bad thing is my grandad is coming to stay (not at my house or I would kill him!!) as he's a dick (thats the short of it!!) but **** him!! Also NGamer came through the door about a week early so that was great and the wii line-up has never looked stronger which I'm really lookig foward to!

For today I'm hanging out with my friends (who are great and I love them dearly!) and christmas is tommorrow and my mum is really good at knowing what games/retro games I like so I'm really looking foward to the surprises!!! :D

Feel excited and anxious at the moment :D can't wait til tonight as I get to go out with my gf and mates and keep an 11 year old tradition alive by drinking in our favourite lock-in pub, followed by stagging home sleeping and then tomorrow I get lots and lots of presents cause its finally xmas and I get to drink more with my fanmily and play lots of games.

Ok i geuss, kind of happy cause i got my newish computer (bit better than my old) kind of sad cause i now have to redownload and update all my steam games...
Can see me hitting my download limit again quite soon :p

I'm fairly tired, mind you getting up at 4am does exactly help with that but still. I'm looking forward to a good night sleep, christmas will be good when it comes, but i'd rather be wide awake for it than dozing off. Still too much overall rolling about in me head that just causes worrying but it isn't enough to completely stop me from doing anything.

Hmm, feeling pretty, good at the moment, even when bad things happen itll take a lot to get me depressed as I just have such a great outlook on life, never really take it too seriously, which is why I can be very lazy.^^

Seriously though, happy christmas to everyone here and good luck in the new year, always think ahead.

Outlawstar said:
Hmm, feeling pretty, good at the moment, even when bad things happen itll take a lot to get me depressed as I just have such a great outlook on life, never really take it too seriously, which is why I can be very lazy.^^

Seriously though, happy christmas to everyone here and good luck in the new year, always think ahead.

yeah - pretty much the same way I feel about life!

Feeling okay at the moment, there are some things happening with my friends that are disturbing me but if i focus on things like that i won't enjoy tomorrow :p

This is one of the hardest questions I would ever have to answer, Thats if I knew what the answer would be. I'll go with the cliche feeling "meh". In which I really couldn't care either way. I want to see how Xmas unfolds though, so that should be interesting later on today. Hopefully something decent will turn up and family coming over so it should be darn well lulzworthy.

Taylor said:
Kind of happy. Just waiting for new years now haha. :D
You've got another 4 days of anticipation to wait on... Should I imagine you'd be in your bedroom, as if you were waiting outside the bathroom desperately? You know... Crouched forward and praying while your eyes stare at the door knob and your feet thumping the floor in haste? :lol:

I'm just a lil' tired. Had work today and I don't feel like doing anything else.

Back