How's ye all doing?

WalrusM3

Kiznaiver
Hey I'm WalrusM3. I collect Anime boxsets and series (Don't buy bit by bit) and I'm a big fan of 'One piece' and I'm hoping if someone could guide me to 'Advice on searching for Anime' or something like that.

I'm also an story writer, who's novels have greatly been influnced and helped by Anime and Manga. So far I've written the novel, 'Chitso Samake: The Kiton curse' and people have said it's great but I'll see what this site has to say.

Yo, new member. Big fan of One Piece? Good, good, one of the better SJ series. ;]

I'm sure you can post your novel here too and recieve critique from the members who're willing to read.

Welcome, dawg.

EDIT: Depends what anime you're searching for, we could all chip in, if that's what you want.

Hi and welcome to forums, just read the part of the story you posted, it was pretty good :) . I do a bit of writting myself when i can find the time, and the stuff i've done now you can tell its where the influence has come from :p

KONICHERWAZ, WALRUS-SAN ^_______________________^##

DOZO YOROSHIKU, and all that jazz.

Seriously though, welcome to the forums mate. XD

Hey there, hope you enjoy the forums as muchh as I do.
It's always nice to get other peoples opion on your work, so when you get the chance, show us your novel.

WOW, 3 newbies for the new year, makes me all fuzzy inside
>-<

WalrusM3 said:
More of cool site then I thought this place was. I'll remember to get some of my friends ta join onto this place.

Do not diss AUKN! haha :D Its awesome. (Be warned... there are some strange people on here... *points at Otaku-san* :p)

Back