I AM A BLEACHER!!! - minx *sighs*

tricky

Completely Average High School Student
lol from the title you all prob think im abit of a prick
well im not - honest

just having a slight dig at mangaminx - hater of all shounen-jump anime

oh yes i live in your irc chan at the moment so already know a few of you guys - signing up to see JAKEMANS pictures [wana see seth with tenticles :shock: ]

well never good at introductions; so ill let the anime do the talking
[no good at making top lists - infact i hate it - but here goes]

My Top 10:
1) neon genesis evangelion - yet to watch an anime that messes my head as much as this
2) elfen lied
3) bleach - yes i am a BLEACHER!!!
4) fullmetal alchemist
5) mai-hime
6) full metal panic! - perfect blend of genres
7) ghost in the shell - just rules nuff said
8) noir - loved this to bits
9) hellsing
10) air tv & gunslinger girl & naruto & ah! my goddess dammit........... too many to mention

i hate top ten lists - thats in no order really; more a collection of favourites

well thats it cant really think of anything else to say......

well you came to see seth with tentacles what would you like for youir character, horns, claws, a big stick to hit people with anyhoo welcome to the forums

Hello and Welcome...i like your top ten there....i have got a couple of the Full Metal Panic series...i just need to finish it off...its good though

I can't really think of anything to say beyond what's already been said, so I'll go for a brief salutations and make a generic but true comment.

Salutations! You're taste is naught to bad at all.

Hi there, fun guy. Huh? You like BLEACH THAT much? I didn't think it was that amazing. But yeah, if you like darkness and death or head-messer then I can understand it. HELLSING rocks, I only saw it because it was set in the UK.

I love fantasy animes like Rune Soldier and Slayers etc. In the unlikely event that you'd need to know something about art and/or fantasy, just ask me.

Back