I didn't realise there were intro threads... hello!

BrokenPhoenix

Student Council President
Hey there!

Thought I would introduce myself since I've been about in the forums recently. I live in the UK and I have collected anime media here and there over the years, but only started collecting properly relatively recently - I've always been more of a manga collector/reader. I was initially exposed to anime when I was younger through the TV channel Toonami/Cartoon Network in the early to mid 2000s (probably like most British kids my age) - my fondest memories were watching Dragon Ball and staying up late to watch shows like Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop.

As you can tell from my picture, my favourite series is Dragon Ball, I'm not sure if that will ever change.

Just wanted to say as well that this forum and the people here have been incredibly helpful so far in my collecting journey, sometimes it can be a bit hard to keep up with all the new releases or when new information is released on social media, so this forum is very helpful for me!

All the best!

P.S. Oh and I also enjoy collecting boutique blu-rays and 4ks of regular fiilms too - especially J-horror!

Last edited:
Back