Impending launch of Rapture TV

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
This is a reminder that RaptureTV will launch on UK TV on the 14th of November in the entertainment section of Sky Digital’s EPG with a channel number of 288.

They will begin airing Fullmetal Alchemist on Tuesday evenings with Wolf's Rain on Thursday evenings. Both series will possibly be repeated on Sunday but specific schedule information is currently not available. [<a href="http://www.rapturetv.net/">Rapture TV</a>]

i cant belive its really happening........ good anime is going to be on TV ........i must be dreaming someone kick me.

this is like the one thing that ive wanted to happen this year and it has im so happy about this news.

And they have even got their site back online again! The endless campaigning, e-mailing, pestering and speculating finally seem to have paid off and a company has mangaed to get anime on UK TV, and good stuff at that.

Overall, excellent news! Now all I need is Sky...

i know i really wish they would show the program on ntl :(

they told me know that you dont need to have sky to watch the channel as its free, all u need is a satelite so if you get or have one you could still watch it.

This is great news. Although I hope they repeat FMA and Wolf's Rain on Sunday because I'm at work till 8pm and in bed by 9 (I know it sounds pathetic, but I'm up at six).

Overall, excellent news! Now all I need is Sky...

- Lol. It's great. Even though there are so many useless channels you do come across the odd five or six that make it all worth while.

For those slightly concerned about the previously stated 26 episodes of Wolf's Rain, it has been confirmed that Rapture actually have all 30 episodes of the series. Excellent stuff! Get ready for a great series!

that really is great news. i like the way the dvds are coming out so fast too, with 3 vols of the seires to be out before xmas. Tho i hope they are bring out the last vol with a artbox like they said they where going to do.

Back