Interstella blu-ray

mangaman74

Akatsuki
http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Daft_P ... u-Ray.html

I'm sure we're not the only fans of Daft Punk who also happens to be an anime fan, and if you love both then Toei Animation and Leiji Matsumoto's Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem is some kind of perfect hybrid child of good music and cool, retro-styled Japanese animation.

While this album-cum-movie has been available on DVD since 2004, we now have a remastered release to look forward to as this entire film gets to enjoy a Blu-Ray release. While a US release date of October 4th has previously been confirmed, if Play.com are to be believed the UK will be receiving the movie even earlier as it claims a 19th September release date. We don't have any further details on the exact specifications of this UK release just yet, but we'll be sure to keep our eyes peeled as we edge closer to this slated release date!

This is especially good cos the DVD is pretty hard to find now, and I never got round to picking it up. The sound quality on blu is so great, that this will be a must.

Daft Punk + leji mastsumoto= instant win

Daft punk's discovery album is win, and because I know those tracks are on this makes this a very likely purchase

Total genius, one of the awesomest house albums ever + Japanese animation make this win!

Back