Intwodwuce him, Centuwion. Intwodwuce him vewy wuffly!

Mutsumi

Guild Member
Evening. ;D I guess I had better introduce myself now that I'm here.

I'm a big fan of Akamatsu-style manga (Love Hina, Negima, etc). I've been into anime for a number of years now, & have built up a formidable DVD collection, my favourites of which being Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, & Slayers. I am also a fan of Japanese music, particularly Ayumi Hamasaki, Megumi Hayashibara, move, & TWO-MIX. Computer games are my other passion besides anime & J-music, & I could probably beat you at Super Smash Brothers: Melee. Possibly.

I'm also a Monty Python fan, incase you hadn't guessed. ;)

I've been to several UK anime conventions in the past......Aya Returns, Aya Again, Minami 9, 10, 11, Wildercon '03. I'm going to LondonExpo in October this year too.

I'm currently listening to a Spice Girls song. Singing along too. You may now cringe & despair at my CD collection. Thats before I've even reached my old Smurfs CDs.... Not all my music is that bad, honest.

I also adore FF7.

I'm out of ideas now.

What should I end this post with?

I know.

HELLO

Needs a smiley methinks.

:D

Thats better. :D

Now, if only I could get the colors in my sig to work....

Hey Mutsumi! are you the one who Keitaro made the promis to ;)

Welcome and enjoy the forums :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum :D , i still have all my old Spice Girls collection too, though i would say it's some years since i've actually listened to it :lol: :wink:

Concrete badger said:
Welcome to the forums! it's good to see your taste in anime and manga makes up for your taste in music... ;)

You might forgive my taste in music were I to get out Iron Maiden or Mad Capsule Markets. Though owning a Smurfs CD is a pretty hefty crime....

*pleads insanity for continuing to own such CDs*

Welcome to the forums, you sound like a nutta and I love it LOL.

Great choices of shows and games and you been to hell alot more of conventions then me. Me still a convention virgin hehehe.

hello and welcome to the forums. if you are good a SSBM then i would like to see if you are a challenge..i am getting bored of beating everyone around here on it :p

welcome to the fourms

nice to see more love hina fans

although from ur first post u remind me alot of your namesake :p

feel free to pop onto the irc channel i'm sure u and chaz will get along fine lol

Welcome to the forum... Good taste for the japan artist, even I feel to advise you to trying listening something of Yoko Kanno, Yuuki Kajura and T.M. Revolution...

Back