JapanEX London 21-22 July

Apple Bun

Thousand Master
I know it's a way, away yet but I was wondering, how many people are planning on going? It looks like a fun event.
Mangagirls and I are planning on heading down there ourselves, in full cosplay fashion of course ^-^ So, if you see an L and a Haruka - Tactics, wandering about come and say Hi! It would be awsome to meet up with people 83

JapanEX London

Signed myself off for that weekends so should be going to one of the days, but might be an idea to organise meeting up slightly earlier as the May expo was a ruck, and couldn't find a friend who i saw in the queue.

Might check it out if i am not doing anything.

Anyone been to it before, if so, is Japanese culture the main theme, or is Anime/Manga fairly big as well.

Jayme said:
Might check it out if i am not doing anything.

Anyone been to it before, if so, is Japanese culture the main theme, or is Anime/Manga fairly big as well.

I havn't been myself before, but the main theme is Japanese Culture I believe. I think there is a large section for anime and manga too. I've always found that, if theres a separate cosplay section, the odds are alot of it will be anime orientated.

It looks like a few people are thinking about going then, maybe we should organize a mini-meet? Though dont look at me to do it, I'm afraid I'm hopless at things like that. ^.^;;;

The Expo hit my funds in a big way, so I guess it'll depend on my cash flow at the time. I'll probably go though as it's new and shiny. :)

I'm going, looking forward to seeing the dolls, gothic-lolita fashion and hearing taiko drumming. I just hope they get a good Japanese band like maximum the hormone...I wonder how different it's going to be to London Expo.

Hazel said:
I'm going, looking forward to seeing the dolls, gothic-lolita fashion and hearing taiko drumming. I just hope they get a good Japanese band like maximum the hormone...I wonder how different it's going to be to London Expo.

By dolls do you mean Dollfies? I know quite a few people who are setting up stalls so there should be a good turn out as far as thats concerned ^-^

That looks quite good actually...it's far enough away to give me time to make travel arrangements! If I'm feeling brave I might drive since there's parking and it's outside the congestion charge area.

It looks like it could be fun, although i don't think i can make it =/. Its too soon after my last holiday so i doubt i will get any time off for it. I would have liked to have heard the taiko drumming and had a go at "Go"

Martin said:
That looks quite good actually...it's far enough away to give me time to make travel arrangements! If I'm feeling brave I might drive since there's parking and it's outside the congestion charge area.

Thats whats made me want to go, normaly I hate going into london in my car but the Expo is far enough out not to bother me

Oooh sounds like a good excuse to get drunk on japanese beer and buy some merchandise, hopefully I'll have enough money for said activities...

Started saving for this when I got paid last week put a chunk of cash to one side for the buyingof much merchandise, will be booking my ticket later today when the phone lines open

I am saving up for it as we speak ^_^

I didnt know it had a cosplay bit till last week so I don't know if I will cosplay. I really want too though. I have to see if I have the money for it!

We have to have a forums meet up for sure :)

Back