Jetix UK to air Naruto this year

Sami said:
As long as Jetix keep it on at a sutible time, and don't kill it like they did with Shaman King (They pulled it off air beofre it ended(Didn't they?)) then I'm a happy bunny :3
No, unfortunately, that was just the series naturally rubbish ending, though i think the manga goes on a bit past that.
Though i think it was killed a bit by what time they ended up putting it on (somewhere around 8:30 i think), not exactly prime viewing time for the younger people who make up most of those channels viewers, so i again wonder how Naruto will fair (if of course the rumours are true), since i presume it would be aired around the same time

I was wondering if someone was going to mention this, I noticed on anime.org.uk a couple of days ago that Jetix had picked up Naruto but saw it nowhere else and thought nothing of it.

I hope they do decide to show it, though. I mean, Jetix is the only station that's going to air anime in the near future (except for Rapture) now that Toonami's gone to live action :roll:

Thats good to hear..more anime on tv since toonami has gone down in my eyes. i may watch this when it is shown on jetix, but i dunno yet.

woohoo in ur face people nananananana naruto's coming to the uk! nanananannanana (cartmans voice). :p :p *my mind: you can stop being immature now!!*

at the expo whos gonna come with me to meet the voice of naruto and ask her when it coming? All well if no one wants to come with me then good for you. *my mind: ha too bad for them :twisted: *

OK judging by the hype, this'll be worth getting on DVD.
how many episodes are there? dont really know much about it.
(I assume its quite a few)

185 episodes and counting and I'd say it takes 20 episodes to know whether or not you'll enjoy Naruto. It starts off quite slow and light hearted but gets a lot darker by episode 20.

It's good until you get to 135, 50 episodes of filler! BAM, BAM, BAM!

Also, it's so dark you can't see the screen. >_>

Meh; Naruto's ok, the dub voices are great, this is going to be the UK's next version of FMA, for sure.

with narato and oban star racers hopefully this is start another trend of getting anime licences (same thing happened after pokemon). i suggest yu yu hakusho,gundam seed,g gundam,kenshin (if channel s can buy the licence it must be really cheap and it would do better on a bigger channel)

also i wouldnt mind them repeating shaman king,escaflowne,shinzo,ulysees and megaman.

Disco Machine said:
For anyone "in the know" about such matters...

Do you think Shaman King will get finished before Naruto starts?
Going by past experience, no. Of course past performance is no guarantee of future, as they say in financial prospectuses, but that would be a great change in Jetix policy they haven't exhibited before.

Back