Joinage!

Hi everyone! :D

I've been lurking around these boards for a few months and now have the guts to join up! Oh and hopefully contribute to the great anime community here as well :wink:

I'm 20 years old and female - who enjoys all sorts of anime whenever I get the chance to afford them!
My favourite anime include: Sailor Moon, Vampire Princess Miyu, Perfect Blue, Key The Metal Idol and of course the classics like Akira and Ghost In The Shell.
I'm also an avid videogames fan as some of you can probably tell from my avatar - Cassandra from the upcoming Soul Calibur 3 - I probably like them a little too much! :roll:

I'm looking foward to posting and meeting you all!
________
Oxygen Vaporizer

Welcome to the forums, neptune2venus, be sure to check out some of the video game related threads floating around in random chit-chat! :)

Howdy neptune2venus, welcome to the boards, impeccable taste by the way 'Tale of Two Sisters' happens to be one of my faves too. :)

ah...another scot...welcome....the soul calibur games are great...just don't go against me on Soul Calibur 2 on the Gamecube....i am very good with Seung Mina

Welcome to the forums :D

it's good to have another Perfect Blue fan here as well - the director's new series, Paranoia Agent, is out soon in case you hadn't heard about it yet.

Hi! and welcome :D
It's nice to have a fellow Sailor Moon fan on the forum - it's my all time favourite anime, along with anything else magical girl really :lol:

Back