Just another old Newbie! lol

ZenTattooist

Brigade Leader
Just thought Id say Hi!!!

Im not new to anime or manga etc as Ive been reading and watching it since I was 13...Im now 31!! ( Jeeezzee Im getting old. ) Tho I do consider myself to be lucky as I was around when the UK has its Manga Video boom in the '90s lol Some of my favorite anime is what some would consider classics nowadays like Fist of The North Star and Shirow Masamunes Dominion Tank Police! I do love the majority of anime tho and have a huge collection.

Anyway, I found this place today and intend to spend as much time on it as possible...in between my buys family life ( I have 4 kids lol ) and running my own tattoo studio!!

Hopefully I will get to know some of you guys well, and have some good convo's too!!

The 90's was a good time for anime. I can remember watching FOTNS for the 1st time when I was about 13....it totally blew my mind!! Along with DTP ( Erecto-Cocki PMSL! ) and Ninja Scroll among others I was just totally hooked and still am!! I still watch these regulary today1
I cant figure what happened tho...the boom just kinda fizzled out and Manga Video seemed to totally go down the pan! lol

teonzo said:
ZenTattooist said:
I can remember watching FOTNS for the 1st time when I was about 13....it totally blew my mind!!

Favourite characters?
Favourite killing techniques?

Teo

Ive seen the 1986 OVA and the Kyūseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken films and I have to go with Kenshiro being my favorite character...with his hundred crack fist being my favorite technique! ( You cant beat the atatatatatatatatat! lol )

I do have the whole Hokuto No Ken TV series sitting around waiting to be watch ( which I have no doubt has a huge amount more characters and techniques ) but I havent had the time to watch them yet.

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

@st_owly: Not heard about that...My brothers Wife is from Hong Kong so maybe I'll ask her when I next see her to see of she knows anything about it :)

@chaos: Yes Im a big fan of his earlier work, and love GITS ( tho I do prefer the SAC series over the films )

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcomes :)

ZenTattooist said:
@chaos: Yes Im a big fan of his earlier work, and love GITS ( tho I do prefer the SAC series over the films )
Good man, I love both almost equally to be honest. =) Here's a sample of my love for GiTS ( and because I love to brag about this anyway =P )

Back