Konnichiwa!

Ichigo-Chan

Student Council President
Minna-san Konnichiwa!

I am Strawberry, but most people call me Berry or Ichigo

This is like my 30th forum, so I hope I will stick around here because this place looks great :)

My favourite Animes/Mangas in no particular order are;
Bleach
Cardcaptor Sakura
Tsubasa Chronicles
Burst Angel
Burn Up W/Burn Up Excess
Azumanga Daioh
Chobits
Muoryoukiden; Legend Of The Nymp
Tokyo Mew Mew

You may think I like Sailor Moon because of my avatar but I only like the musicals and not the Anime or Manga.

Hiya you have awesome taste in Anime
Welcome to the forums grab a seat and join the convos XD

btw i like sailor moon the anime and manga lol ive never seen musical version lol

Thanks everyone and sure I will stick around and hopefully get to know you all really well.

In between, I don't really check back on some of the past forums that I joined, but this place looks great and because of everyones warm welcomes, I feel like wanting to stick around here for much longer ^_-

If you feel like sticking around a bit then you should check out the MIRC room, lots of fun to be had in there when where not busy beating each other up lol 8)

Yeah, Im starting to stick around now ^^

The MIRC room? like the idea of it, but is that a chat room which we have to download/install? because unfortunately I don't have a computer, so I have to use someonme esle's computer to use the internet, therefore I can't download or install anything... (notice that I'm always using webmessenger)

Back