Konnichiwa!

integras_girl

Completely Average High School Student
I'm 22 years old and i live and work in Northampton. Ive been an anime and manga fan for just over a year (what was i doing before that!?) I have a large collection of manga (over 250) and i am currently trying to increase my anime collection.

I'm going to Tokonatsu in Woburn later this month - let me know if you are going and i'll look out for you

I have too many favourite manga and anime's to name them all hehe tho they do include; Gravitation, Card Captor Sakura, Tokyo Babylon, X 1999 etc

Hope to speak to you all soon

neptune2venus said:
We have a chatroom as well on IRC, if you want to join and talk to the zany crowd there!

Just to point out instruction to join the IRC channel are in one of the "sticky" threads at the top of the page in Random Chit Chat. In case you are unsure of how to use it.

Another 22 year old... There must be something connecting our generation and anime, probably Akira or Ghost in the Shell :)

hi there, welcome to the forums, 22 is a briliant age aint it, by the way if ya havnt already guessed im 22 as well lol, have fun on the forum

welcome to the fourms. it be great hearing what you though of all the manga you have read so far. i cant wait to hear more :)

Salutations, and enjoy your indefinate stay here in the forums. :)

Our IRC channel on QuakeNet, run by The Artist Formerly Known As Videl, is the perfect place to visit for some extra discussion and madness.

Hi!

Hi there!

Nice to meet you! Hajimema...er...darn I can't spell it. Hi anyway! Nice name...Hellsing, right? GONZO rules.

Hiya, welcome to the forums. I live in northants too, glad to hear I'm not the only anime/manga fan for miles around. :)

Back